July 10, 2011

Aloha

Ehm, this is my first posting using the blogspot.

I decided to wave goodbye to my dear posterous, my bucket of wanders for the last a year and a half.

The main reason is because posterous' loading takes ages. Seriously, the page seems to be very heavy, it takes minutes and minutes to post or edit an entry. It's a painful torture for those who doesn't have the luxury of a fast internet connection (me, for example).

Another thing is, I don't know why, but posterous just doesn't work well with the google chrome. I've been having difficulties in posting and editing thru chrome. The format changes like both are not well-synchronized.

Lastly (yet the important one for me), it's because posterous has (very) limited template customization, and it just drives me crazy.

Hmmm I supposed the end is always a beginning of something right?
So let's welcome my self to the new bucket :)

No comments:

Post a Comment