March 8, 2012

Wednesday (Photos)

I spent my morning trying to keep up with jogging and swimming habit I have started in Papua. 

It wasn't that difficult (yet), considering that I'm still unemployed thus my time is quite flexible. 
Then I skyped with my bestfriend Ito, who happened to be in a business trip to.... *guess where guess where guess where*..... United Republic of Tanganyika and Zanzibar aka Tanzania! 
He's soooo lucky, because you know that not everybody have the chance to visit the country. He perhaps the only person I know who've been to Tanzania.

Later in the afternoon, I had dinner and splendid tea with miss Dindiepop, where we both brought surprises for eachother :)

Schweet.


I hope miss Dindiepop loves the PNG-made cola & 1 Kina coin I gave her :)
The awesome surprises Dindie brought me: kitty decorative plate, the Alfamart's limited edition of Hello Kitty charm, kitty stickers, and coconut shower cream (yes I woof coconut  that much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment