December 18, 2015

The Initial Post

Hiya there! What’s up? 

This year life is running even faster than before! Lots of things happened since the last time I posted an entry on this space, and for the sake of giving a background, I'm going to disclose some information before posting other contents.

First and foremost, I’m now unemployed. I ended my 3.5 tenure at the World Agroforestry Centre on October 30th. Approximately I’ve been without job for 3 months and so far, I’m [still] enjoying it. I’ve been pretty much busy during my recess, specifically because I got a wedding to prepare! Yes, I got married last November, and I intentionally resigned from my post a month before the big day so I can take care of it. 


Earlier this year when I found out that I was accepted for the Australia Awards scholarship, my boyfriend and I started to work on the plot. After several discussions, it was decided that for me, the plan is to resign by October, get married, and enjoy married life for a while before flying to Australia in January. Thankfully all went smoothly, with perfect timeline. 

I am so grateful and I feel so blessed. In return, I believe one small thing that I can do is to share some experiences I’ve had through blogposts. So consequently, I will write a couple of contents about the wedding, scholarships and whatnot. It's a big challenge for me who [most of the time] is too lazy to write, however, it’s also a commitment that I must realize. Because who knows that someone would find it useful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment