October 16, 2012

Makassar part 2 (Photos)


Oh the sun, it's so beautiful

And that's the moon, peeping
Three stooges
Another pretty afternoon
Been a month and a half in Makassar, and I'm still slow to understand the local  language
Ibu Ella, the office's chef preparing lunch. I'm a big fan of her home-made meals. They're all delicious!


Surrounded
Bucket of buttons
Fix me
Now pick me


Weekly chat
Was speeding to the beach with Nora, just to catch this pretty sunset
Thank god we were on time
The other day I was chilling after swimming at Horison Hotel. And when I looked up, the sky was so pretty I was all flabergasted.
Moi and the ex housemate, Lucky
And Langgeng, how I miss you dek!




Another get together with ex housemates: Fahra & Bisri. You don't know how happy I am to see you guys
And Edo was in town too! :)
One lovely eve with my peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment