October 16, 2012

Short Break (Photos)

Thursday afternoon at Sultan Hasanuddin

Before leaving for field trips to Bantaeng, Bulukumba, and Palu, I managed to sneak out and flew to Bali to meet some peeps.

As always, Bali is fascinating, making saying goodbye so hard.











Touch down, Ngurah Rai airport. Hello sunshine
1st accommodation at Seminyak. 




So in love with the place. It's in Biku Tea House, Petitenget, Seminyak
Best friends reunited
Lovely lovely lovely!
:)
:)
Boyz

My 2nd acco at Sanur
Bali is all about good food

Nyas

Haha







My bestfriend and I bumped into this giant warehouse of second hand items. Epic!













Look what he found!
Best friends, beers and burritos = happy smile








:)


Hello Emir & Dui
Hello Edo & Dui


La Plancha



Sangria and Nutella crepes. I'm a happy hippo



Adios Bali

No comments:

Post a Comment