October 16, 2012

Palu (Photos)



Palu is the city where you sweat uncontrolably. Even if you just sit or stand still, you will still sweat. 
It is so hot, I really feel like taking shower every 2 hours.
Not much to see in the capital, and I also didn't have time to go around, so I only managed to go to the provincial museum and Donggala, a city nearby.
Really wish that I can visit it again sometime, to explore the Lore Lindu National Park. It is just tempting :D






Puff puff puff feel like jumping around
Hello Palu

Welcome to Mutiara airport, Palu







Moon!
View from my room
Museum of Central Sulawesi




I really love the traditional clothes, esp the woman's skirt. It's just lovely!




Pretty in pink

Look there are cows under the tree :) 





Tanjung Karang












No comments:

Post a Comment