October 12, 2011

Miss Lemon


I lost one of my fellow gadgets yesterday; Miss Lemon.
She was a second generation iPod Nano, and a graduation present from my parents.

I still remember the day I bought her. It was Saturday, I drove to JPC Kemang with my peep Eyi. Few weeks before, Apple just launched this thing and it was a hot item.
I recall that at first I wanted a green one. But the shop didn't have it that time. They only got grey and pink. I opted pink, and named her Miss Lemon.

She's been with me for the last 5years. Accompanied me while I was driving, while waiting for doctors appointment or job interviews, during hours of flight, and thousand kilometres of car trip. She was a very loyal friend, though she fell sick and went error couple of times, but still, she's the one  who was always prepared to keep me amused with her comforting songs (or even melancholy ones). It's like having a best friend that hand you a bar of chocolate every time you're ready to break down and cry.

I have so many memories with Miss Lemon, I'm afraid if I continue to write, I will drown in nostalgia and tears.

Rest in peace, my little fella.
You will be missed. x♥x♥


2 comments: