October 5, 2011

News of The Day

I remember we went to Bali on 2008. We shared room, ate a lot of good food, visited places, and had a great laugh together.


I remember last year you guys asked me to take some photos for the pre-weds. We went around Jakarta. Drove from one place to another. Drank cups of coffee at Cikini and ended up in Salihara.



I remember last June both of you came to the last supper, before I flew to the eastmost island in the country. We talked, we laughed, you were 5/6 months pregnant already, and we waved goodbye.



And this morning a little bird told me that you two are now proud parents, of a baby boy named Keitami Zemiglio Wibowo. 
Oh well I just wanted  you to know how the news has got me all-teary eyed and overwhelmed with joy. 


Congratulations once again, I'm so happy for yous. 


xx, 
[enggar paramita]

No comments:

Post a Comment